For a majority of Indians, a Neem tree is not just a tree but a wonder tree that gives selflessly without asking anything in return, except serving water.
While the above words focus on the emotional connection between human belief and existence of pure nature, the offerings of Neem tree is beyond common and emotional belief.
Neem trees are commonly visible in India, but very few are aware of the benefits a single neem tree can offer. Neem is an integral part of Ayurveda for its benefits in preparing natural healthcare solutions.
The beneficial characteristics of Neem are widely known across Indian for thousands of years. This wonder tree is commonly available, throughout the subcontinent all round the year and has many benefits compared to other natural product can provide.
Each and every part of the Neem tree carries medicinal property – may it be the bark, the leaves, the root or stems, leaf extract, or we can say, the entire tree is full of benefits for human consumption and the environment. The shade of neem tree – small or large is a cool treat during summer.
The growth of neem trees is very rapid and have broad-spreading leaves. Neem is considered as one of the most important and versatile plants in India. Let us take a look at top 5 extraordinary benefits of neem.
- Antibacterial – The most important benefit of neem tree is its strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which is why neem is considered as a tonic for the immune system.
- Helps cure asthma – Due to its antimicrobial properties, neem oil extract from neem leaf aids in treating asthma and also helps control phlegm, fever, and cough.
- Fixes gastric trouble – Neem helps in reducing inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and also help in curing constipation, bloating, and cramping.
- Improves oral health – Neem is good for improving oral health. The antibacterial qualities make it ideal for removing the bacteria beneath the gums which cause gum related diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory – Leaves of neem tree are full of anti-inflammatory properties and application of leaf paste or oil to aching joints and muscles can significantly reduce pain and discomfort.
We have listed top 5 benefits, but there can be numerous medicinal benefits of a neem tree. So, right from today, make neem a part of your life.