- Dear customer, the health tips provided by us on WhatsApp is a service provided voluntarily free of cost by our team, symbolic of good gesture, which is for general informational purposes only. Please note that all information provided herein is done in good faith, with the intention of not just curing but also maintaining good health of all.
- We assure you that good care has been taken for providing accurate information and error-free solutions. However we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability or completeness of any information in our health tips. However, we would be thankful for any errors brought to our notice.
- Under no circumstance shall we, the company, its directors, employees or anyone remotely related to the company, have any liability for any damage of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on any information provided by our experts. Your use of the provided health tips and your reliance on any information provided by us is solely at your own risk.
- Also note that the healthcare tips provided by our experts are in no way to be considered as prescription. The information contained herein reflects only the opinion of our in house doctors and is in no way to be considered as replacement for proper medical examination and consultation by a healthcare professional.
- The frequency of the broadcast is based on the company’s policies. The company reserves the right to initiate, stop, create intervals in the broadcasts at its own will and shall not be held liable to provide the same, if discontinued.
- Before regular use of any of the recommended items and products, it is advisable to sample the item or product in a very small amount, to ensure that you do not have any allergies to any of its contents.
- Our WhatsApp Business Account is handled by a team of executives from computers and hence we cannot recieve audio or video calls from you on that platform. If you have any queries kindly DM us on WhatsApp or we request you to kindly call us directly on our customer care number +919869076372.
- The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
- Jiwadaya Healthcare Private Limited (Herbs @ Work) puts the security of the customer at a high priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with proper software, as the company does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails.
- No employee of Jiwadaya Healthcare Private Limited (Herbs @ Work) has the authority to conclude any binding contract without an explicit written consent of an authorised official. Therefore, any will to enter into an agreement must be confirmed with a written communication with an authorised official of the company. Also note, any prior acceptance of a contract stated in the email does not authorize acceptance for any contract of a binding nature in future.
- Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.