The Triphala extract i.e. the compound extract of Terminalia Chebula, Emblica Officinalis and Terminalia Chebulais effective to cure various disorders and also to improve eyesight. It is also a powerful astringent and antibacterial agent. It is employed as a collarium from time immemorial to treat various eye disorders very successfully.
Extract of Berberis Aristata (Daru Haridra) is a powerful antiseptic, antipuritic and local anlagesic agent. It is widely employed in eye drops to remove infections, reduce inflammation and relieve pain. The liquid extract of liquorice (Jashtimadhu) is a time tested antibacterial and antiviral agent with anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and soothing actions. It is an essential ingredient in many of the eye formulations in Indian system of medicine.
Peppermint Phool and Kapoor in Entyce Eye Drops provide antipruritic analgesic cooling and refreshing properties.
Gulab Jal or Natural Rose water in Entyce Eye Drops is a cooling refreshing and astringent agent.
Entyce Eye Drops Endear to eyes and Endangers to Eye Pathogens. Entyce Eye drops ensures a happy living through a healthy Vision.
- Entirely herbal hence totally safe
- Exerts powerful anti-microbial action, along with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-allergic properties.
- Provides anti-pruritic, cooling and refreshing actions
- Does not cause toxicity, sensitivity and development of resistant strain unlike amino glycoside eye drops.
- Ideal and advisable for prolonged use.
- Imbues eye to improve dry eye affections
- Stops infection, inflammation and itching sensation instantly in Elderly people.
- Is a cooling collyrium, with refreshing, cleansing clearing and curing properties
- Eye Irritation
- Dry Eye Affection
- Keeping eyes cool and free from Eye Strain