Called as nature’s natural antibiotic, Jiwadaya honey possess antibacterial, anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory properties.
1) Made by the alchemy of bees collecting nectar, pollen, and resins from flowers, Jiwadaya honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
2) Jiwadaya honey can be used as a co-medicine or vehicle(Anypaan), mixed thoroughly with the other medicines so as to carry the properties of primary/parent medicine deep into tissues of body or organ (सूक्ष्म मार्गानुसरी )in short span of time.
3) It also can be taken as a single medicine to treat medical ailments! Surprising! But it is true.
4) It is natural & effective cough suppressant thus helps with coughs & throat irritation.
5) Jiwadaya Honey scrub out the sticky mucous from air way so as to help in its expectoration out of the body through mouth. Thus it sooths the linings of air way thereby relives cough and hence it is very much helpful in cold and rainy days.
6) In rainy season, just like nature, body is full with watery wastage/slough. Honey being astringent, laghu(light) natured, dries the excessive, waste watery part of our body. Hence Jiwadaya honey can be mixed in regular drinking water and then consumed in rainy days to maintain health. Even ancient texts support the use of honey in rainy days-पिबेत् क्षौद्रांवितम् I चरक सूत्र. अध्य.६/३९(reference of charak Samhita, sutrasthaan)
7) Research shows that honey helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
8) Jiwadya Honey is loaded with nutrients, anti-oxidants, flavonoids and healing compounds.
9) It increases athletic performance and is superior in maintaining glycogen levels and improving recovery time than other sweeteners.