- About Us
- Ask Doctor
- Shwas Vyadhi/Dyspnoea
- Apasmaar Vyaadhi/Epilepsy
- Atisaar Vyadhi(Diarrhoea)
- Ayurvedic principles of digestion and metabolism: A glance with modern perspective.
- Ama And Free Radicals Co-Relation
- Let Us Beat Summer Heat Through Ayurvedic Rutucharya/Seasonal Regimen
- Concept of Ama in Ayurveda
- The Concept of PITTA
- Prakruti (Genotyp) And Its Aggrevating Causes And Factors
- Strotas (Body Channels)
- Rain ! Rain !…….Don’t Go Away……..
- Avoid Vata Problems through Basti Treatment(Enema Therapy)
- Ayurveda – A holistic Life Science
- Ashtang Ayurveda- 8 faculties of Ayurveda
- Grahani/Sprue/Malabsorption disease
- Kasa Vyadhi(Cough)
“I am stressed. I am tired and I desperately need rest.” We often hear such cries from people around us or maybe we cry ourselves inside. Ever since, the pace of living accelerated, it seems the world around us is not in a mood to rest even for a while. Isn’t it? In spite of...
Do you feel your body fired-up, feel irritable or get angry on and off during hot summer days? If the answer is “Yes”, then the cause may not be due to your human nature but due to the imbalances caused by excessive heat in the body. In Ayurveda, this heat is known as “Pitta.” During...
Summer is on and the temperature is soaring day by day. No matter how much we love summer, but we just can’t deny the fact, how dreadful the season is. Although nights are a bit cool, days are difficult to pass. We love to spend the day in an air-conditioned room, but there are times...
The crispy and dry winter air is slowly turning warm and will change to hot in the coming months. Winter’s a good time to eat hot food, sip hot beverages or soups, try out new woolen clothing, enjoy the snow etc. But come summer and your choice of food, clothing, going out changes from likable...
Winter chills are disappearing and we are gradually preparing ourselves for hot to hotter days of summer. The shift from cold weather to high temperatures is obviously difficult, irritating, and strenuous. But as humans, we are bound to adjust to the climate changes, may it be summer to rainfalls, monsoon to winter, or winter to...
Water is the source of things alive and every life depends on it. But drinking water just to quench thirst is not correct. According to Ayurveda, the right way of drinking water helps your body to retain health. Water represents Soma – the nourishing, cooling quality associated with lunar energy. Soma helps with digestion, cools...