Gastritis is a condition in humans where the level of Hydrochloric acid in the stomach increases. It is secreted by the walls of the stomach whenever the bolus (mass of chewed food) passes through the Oesophagus and reaches your abdomen.
At times, due to intake of stringent food, the secretion of HCl boosts which causes inflammation of the mucus lining of the stomach. Now, that is not supposed to be good news, as Gastritis just attacked you!
Your Symptoms Include:
Continuous hiccups, nausea which will end up into vomiting, dark stool because of bad indigestion as there is formation of stomach bloating gas within; with heartburn it also causes a major drop in the appetite and due to such a bad impact on your abdomen region you tend to experience a lot of pain.
As a part the treatment, ayurvedic medicine for acidity is adopted as one of the best treatment of heartburn. Following this ayurvedic course, let’s see what all one can do for early relief from heartburn.
The Right Medicines
- Ash Gourd and Jaggery mixed together to boil and had in small portions will be a relief.
- After your meal course, try chewing some good amount of Fennel Seeds which extracts out fennel oil which does wonders.
- An ayurvedic medicine for gastritis which has never failed is; crush Ginger and add it to milk and water double the quantity. This will give an instant respite whatsoever.
- Cumin Seeds can also be mashed (which oozes out cumin oil) and administered orally for better ways of dealing with gastritis.
- An effective remedy also includes addition of Pepper Powder to Honey and a bit of water just to provide a dilution.
- Before sleeping off at night, drink a glass of Buttermilk mixed with Fenugreek, Turmeric and Asafoetida which prove to be an incredible combination.
- Drinking Coconut Water twice a day for a relief in heartburn is an idea to be implemented way too early.
- Due to the rich source of Vitamin C, intake of like 6 to 7 grams of Amla along with 150mL of water is considered a good pacifier of the stomach bloating gas, relieving the person instantly from acid reflux.
- A mixture of Ginger, Coriander and Snakeguard also makes a really good dosage for gastritis. If needed one can always add honey or sugar to it if the taste doesn’t seem right.
The Right Poses
- Performing Suryanamaskar on a daily basis relieves the stomach from any kind of interruptions.
- Sarvangasan also helps in stretching the abdomen muscles, making them healthy and flexible, hence easier the digestion.
Other asanas like Bhujangasana, Paschimottanasan, Vrajansa, Sitkari Pranaya and Naukasan are some yoga poses which would help your bruised stomach recover faster.