Summers are beautiful, shiny and lively. Summers create tans, makes your hair lighter, water warmer, drinks colder and your days longer. But summers have a deep impact on your eyes. Sensitive are those parts, hence need extra care especially during summers. Flip flops for your feet, shorts for yours legs while tank tops or tee for your body, what about your eyes? Do they not need to be taken care of? So, are you ready for summers? You may be, are your eyes? Check this out for tips to adopt for better eye care:
- Problem: First of all, eyes have an electrolyte balance to keep up to, which will stammer once there is more room for heat. As summer ascends, this poise is disturbed and it causes blurry vision which pains on a later stage.
Solution: Drinking a glass of lemon or amla juice mixed with sugar and salt. Apart from that an intake of cucumber salads, coconut water, melons and buttermilk would also do wonders.
- Problem: Cherishing the sun out there moves eternally to your heart! But what about the heat burns you get? What about the eye irritation? Moreover it damages your eyesight, what then?
Solution: Before things get out of control, start a routine to drink fennel seed water diluted with one tsp. with half a litre of water. There are various ayurvedic eye drops which are available with good contents like Beheda, Amla, Jethimadh, Loh Bhasma, along with ghee and honey as a mixing agent.
- Problem: Drying of the eyes seems to be a common problem in summers. Getting eyes dehydrated is something so possible. This irrational ophthalmic pathology needs to be attended every time
Solution: The best eye drops for dry eyes contain triphala which is very much effective in treatment of eye infections. It is an extraordinary combination of three fruit extracts viz. Amla, Harade and Bahera which are called Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki in Sanskrit.
These were some infection or illness that your eyes are prone to in summers. If you are healthy then following care is must for your summer-eyes:
- Solar Gazing: A beneficiary exercise that will improve the strength of your eyes. Trataka, the ghee flame gazing exercise which can also stimulate healthier eyes.
- Proper Diet: A complete diet rich in proteins and Vitamin A is what your eyes need this summer.
- Netra Basti: This process of treatment of ghee to your ocular region helps curing allergies and spasms if any.
- Kajal: Apply kajal to your eyes regularly. This will act as a cooling effect to your eyes daily.
Hope you got the answers for all the summer-eye-trouble-questions. To get better proofs, try them today before the sore heat attacks.